4.06.2012

Special project

I've been working on a very special project for a tender cause.  My good friend lost her son to SIDS in June and I know that flowers are a large part of how we remember and honor those dear to us that we've lost.  I wanted to give her a special place to put flowers.  Something pretty that would fit with any decor, but would stand out none the less.  It can be placed on the table during special family meals or events to keep his beautiful memory present in those moments.  It's called the Karson Vase after him.  I was going to just call it the SIDS vase, but I wanted to name it after life, not the taker of life.  It will be available in pink or blue.  Stay tuned for details.  Lift up your eyes for your redemption draws near!




I made it out of an old beer bottle.  Like death, the old bottle is dark and ugly.  But what does Jesus do? He takes that darkness and turns it to light.   He promises to give us beauty for our ashes.  He is the restorer of our soul.  That's why I chose the dark beer bottle.  It is a symbol of the work the Lord is doing in our lives.  

No comments: