8.25.2011

Busy weekend

So... tomorrow my baby sister will be tying the knot.  I get to be the matron of honor,  mother of the flower girl and ring bearer, wife of a groomsman, hair stylist, and makeup artist.  It's gonna be a super fun, super hot, super busy, super blessed day.  I'll post photos on the other side of the weekend!

Cookie decorating from the bachelorette party.

In other news, we have a dear friend from Japan here visiting with us and it's so good to see him.  It's strange.... when I see him, all the feelings of missing Japan come to the surface at once.  I actually teared up saying hello.  Makes me re-realize how much I still love Japan and the Japanese people.  Please continue to pray for the people suffering in the aftermath of the tsunami.


I gotta go to bed now..... BIG day tomorrow.

Until next time~

No comments: