7.03.2011

Jer's dedication and birthday

Today at church we had J's dedication.  Since it was such a special occasion, we had him dress up.


Like little boys do, he then rolled around on the floor and wrestled with the dog in said outfit.

See?


Then, afterward, we had some family over for a mellow birthday lunch for him.  When I walked in the door, I discovered that the dog had dropped a MAJOR load in the middle of the floor and I only had about 30 seconds before our company arrived.  So........ they all got to watch while I cleaned up the mess.  (Which took some time... I don't use any chemicals.  What I do is clean up the bulk with towels, then I boil water in the kettle and pour the boiling water on the carpet.  This loosens any grime all the way down into the pad.  Then, I take my wet/dry shop vac and suck up the water.  The mess is all gone.. better than any Resolve could do)

ANYWAY.... Here are some shots of the day








And here they are after the party.... trying to skype with Auntie.


At the end of the day... we cool off!  


I love how this picture looks so old.  Like this is my grandmother as a child or somethin'......




No comments: