9.16.2012

Sunday morning silliness.

So, this morning, I decided to allow Hipster a little bit of his favorite snack.  He likes to eat shredded cheese.  (What kid wouldn't)  I figured it would occupy him while I got dressed and such.  After being in my room for a bit, it dawned on me that he was rather quiet.  When I came around the corner to check on him, this was the sight that awaited me.


Yep.  He had decided to share his snack.  We had three hens and two ducks trying to get at the cheese in his hand.  Nutmeg was the winner... she got the majority of the treat.  She's top hen around here these days.  It was so cute... I had to steal a picture or two.  It's moments like these that I'm especially glad we have these girls... they add another level of fun to our home.  Not many kids around here get to have this experience... ya know?  I'd say our Hipster is a lucky little guy.  Hopefully someday, he looks back and feels the same way.



No comments: