9.23.2012

Homeschool days

I love when places offer "homeschool days" for a discounted price.  This past week, we enjoyed the aquarium.  Ballerina learned all about the fishies of the sea and the propaganda of the climate change enthusiasts.  LOL.  I let her control the camera and she got some great shots throughout the day.  Here are some of her best ones.












It was a fun day... but boy was I tired after it.  Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike pushing a stroller around all day?  :)  It was tough!  I can see why people who use strollers all the time decide to spring for nice ones.  My cheapie (that I've literally used MAYBE 5 times in Hipster's life) was tough to steer and maneuver around.  But hey.... it survived the day and so did I.  Maybe next time I'll borrow a nice one from one of my rich friends.  In the meantime, I'll try to make some rich friends.  ;)

Until next time
><>Regi<><

No comments: