1/4 cup coconut flour
8 large egg whites
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup water
1. Whisk coconut flour, egg whites, water, and baking powder (optional) together in a large bowl.
2. Preheat small skillet on medium-high.
3. Melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan and swirl around to coat.
4. Pour about 3 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Tilt and swirl the skillet to spread out the batter into a round thin tortilla shape.
5. Cook until golden brown on one side and then flip. (Careful! If you try to flip it too early or too quickly, it will rip. Be gentle and make sure the tortilla is not sticking to the skillet before you flip.)
6. Cook the other side until golden brown. Remove to plate.
7. Repeat the steps 3-6. This should make 8-10 tortillas.
1. Cut round, flour tortillas (whatever size you prefer) into eighths.
2. Lightly brush a 9×13 pan with olive oil.
3. Lay your tortilla triangles in the pan, then brush over them lightly with the olive oil. Make sure they’re not overlapping too much.
4. Sprinkle garlic salt over your tortilla triangles.
5. Bake on 350º for ten minutes.