11.03.2011

Thankful Thursdays

I suppose today I shall start with the obvious.  I am so very thankful for my family.

My Husband:
Not only is he handsome, but he's an amazing provider, hard worker, caring and affectionate father, patient friend, and wonderful companion.  He is my best friend.  I'm so blessed.

My Kids:
They are my pride and joy.  They keep me company, make me laugh, keep me busy, make me feel loved, give my life purpose, and light up my life.  Again, I'm so blessed.

The Others:




I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful support system around me.  These people are my backbone!  I love them all dearly.  Josh and I are so blessed to have such amazing people surrounding us in life.

What about you?  What are you thankful for this Thursday?  Link up below and join the conversation!













No comments: