8.15.2011


I was recently sent the Prefense Alcohol Free Foaming hand sanitizer.  Now, generally, I'm not a huge hand sanitizer user.  There are occasions when I like to have it on hand though.  For example... every time I go to costco, it seems my kids pick up something.  They are always sick after shopping.  Those shopping carts are crazy germy.  I'm a bit nervous to use hand sanitizer on my son because he's so little.. he still puts his hands in his mouth.  I like having the prefense on hand because I can use it on the kids, know it's effective and not have alcohol go into their mouths.  Now, honestly, I can only take their word when they say how effective it is... I only know alcohol to be the 100% germ killer, but when it comes to the kids, It's miles better than nothing!!  It actually leaves your skin soft rather than all dry like other versions.  And lasting a full 24 hours, the bottle lasts longer since you don't need to reapply as often.




Want your own bottle to try? 
Check it out here

























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: