7.25.2011

Yosemite Series

So, we went to Yosemite and Mammoth for a week.  I have sooo much to tell you all about it.  I still need to get all the pictures off of my camera though.  I'll leave you with this as a teaser....

The little man and I (along with my hubby and bro) hiked Half Dome!  I'll tell you more soon.  Right now, I have to finish putting away the laundry and unpacking.  Woo Hoo!  Who loves reality when it hits you after a vacation?  I do I do!!!!! J/K.  Stay on the lookout for more details and a guest post by my daughter.  You won't wanna miss it.




2 comments:

Claudia said...

Shout out to your mother and father who ALSO hiked to within 2 miles of HD. Not an easy task. I'm just saying......give a little credit there, sister!! ;-)

Regi:Create said...

Yea.... details like that would be included in my more in depth post. I plan to tell the whole story with pics too.