5.10.2011

HOMEmakers challenge

So, yesterday I had to come up with my 6 list.  For those of you that don't know what that is, it's the habit of making a list at the end of the day that contains the six most important things you need  to get done the next day.

My list for today was:

put away clean laundry
wash sheets
vacuum bedroom
Pay C's dance school
C's school forms for next year

Anything that doesn't get done today, goes to the top of the list tomorrow.  I'm hoping I don't have any carry-overs, but we shall see how the day goes.

Also, today we talked about the curse and how things naturally tend toward disarray.  We noted how this is especially true in our domains.   Praise the Lord that we have the promise that we can overcome and that we can do all things through Christ!

Today's challenge is to organize and clean out my pantry.  Josh recently did this for me so today won't be too hard to do.  Just maintenance to keep it nice.  Thanks honey!

No comments: