So we started by removing all the doors. As you can imagine, this made things fun by allowing both the small child and the puppy access to all that is inside. They had a great system..... J-kun would pull out the dog cookies, and Umi would feast. (then she would get a tummy ache and need to go outside 50 billion times a day, and I digress....)
We put baby gates up in both kitchen openings to keep things under control.
THEN we (and by we, I mean my hubby) sanded all the grime off the doors and casings. Then 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of semi-gloss paint was applied. And here is where we stand now.
Check back soon for the finished project! Now I'm off to clean and paint hinges. Yay!